Dan Passannante is a Real Estate Broker with 30 years experience.
Dan began his career in 1990 working in the Fremont/Newark area, and became a top agent in the Tri-Cities market. In 1997 Dan moved to Livermore and began selling homes in the Tri-Valley area. In 1998 he met with a City of Livermore Planner to discuss the South Livermore Specific Plan, with a focus on the 2000 plus high end homes to be built generally south of Concannon Blvd. He made a commitment to specialize in this new market, and is now the #1 agent in the South Livermore area with over 320 homes sold for a combined sales volume of over $250,000,000. He consistently delivers the highest level of customer service, integrity and communication to his clients, resulting in numerous referrals and repeat business.
- Real Estate Broker with 30 years full time experience
- Certified Residential Specialist, CRS
- #1 agent in Livermore for 2003-2017combined sales volume
- Over 325 Sales in South Livermore Valley
- Pinnacle, Grand Master, and Master sales awards 1992-2019
- B.S. Biological Sciences, University of California, Irvine
- Member Bay East, California and National Association of Realtors
- over 400 hours of continuing education
- Top 1% of agents nationwide by sales volume
"Every customer is important to me. My goal is to make sure my clients receive the best service and communication possible."