Dan Passannante is a Real Estate Broker with 23 years experience. Dan began his career in Southern California and started out by selling a home his first day at the office, then proceeded to set a new sales record during his first month in the business. He subsequently moved to Northern California and sold homes in the Fremont/Newark area, receiving the Grand Master award for top level of sales for Alameda County. In 1997 Dan moved to Livermore and began selling homes in the Tri-Valley area, with a specialty in the emerging South Livermore Market. Dan is the #1 agent in Livermore for combined sales volume for 2003-2013, selling over 225 homes in the South Livermore Valley Region. He consistently delivers the highest level of customer service, integrity and communication to his clients, resulting in numerous referrals and repeat business.
- Real Estate Broker with 23 years full time experience
- Certified Residential Specialist, CRS
- #1 agent in Livermore for 2003-2013combined sales volume
- Over 225 Sales in South Livermore Valley
- Pinnacle, Grand Master, and Master sales awards 1992-2013
- B.S. Biological Sciences, University of California, Irvine
- Member Bay East, California and National Association of Realtors
- over 400 hours of continuing education
- Top 1% of agents nationwide by sales volume
"Every customer is important to me. My goal is to make sure my clients receive the best service and communication possible."